Our telePsychiatry Solutions Address the 55% Growth Rate in Psychiatric Visits to Emergency Departments
SOC telePsychiatry by the Numbers
98% Of Consults By Video
>40% Involuntary Commitment Reversal Rates
27,000+ Involuntary Commitment Cases
10+ Avg. SOC Physicians' Experience (in years)
Psychiatry Services Overview
At our core, the premise of SOC is partnership. We put our promises into practice as we reduce the average length of psychiatric patient stays, increase discharge rates, allow for faster response rates to see patients, reduce boarding costs, and increase Emergency Department bed capacity. We have the data to prove it, and you will be able to watch your own proof materialize as we track and share your success rates all along the way.
telePsychiatry Services Offered
Reduction in Average Length of Stay
- Faster response times to see patients
- Currently, our median time to have a SOC psychiatrist ready on video is 54 minutes.
- Increased discharge rates.
- Our involuntary commitment reversal rate averages over 40% nationwide.
- Reduction in boarding costs.
- Reduction in other direct expenses (such as sitter fees, security costs, etc.).
Increased ED Bed Capacity
- Re-allocation of bed time to higher acuity patients.
- Increased revenue by reducing opportunity costs from psychiatric patients.
Contact us to see what an SOC partnership can do for you.